Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 50-32174-13S
ESJOT Pinion - Made in Germany
ESJOT pinions are among the best pinions on the market worldwide. A special nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel, a high-quality case hardening as well as the toothing specially developed by ESJOT in the DIAMOND CUT Process ensure exceptionally high strength and durability - optimally suited for the wear-intensive conditions in motocross and enduro.
- Steel 16 MnCR 5
- Machined on CNC automatic lathe
- The gearing in the Diamond-Cut Process manufactured
- Case hardening of 700 HV 40 at a case depth of 0.4mm
- Modern broaching machines guarantee an accurate fit on the drive shaft with a
- Concentricity and axial runout tolerance of less than 0.1mm
Diamond-Cut is an innovative production process with which a significantly higher quality standard is achieved compared to the conventional milled sprocket. Through precision tools you get an optimized cutting pattern. At the same time, the material is highly consolidated in the tooth flank area. Only the highest quality German steels are used to ensure consistently high quality.
Suitable for: SHERCO SEF250R 2009 2019 SHERCO SEF300R 2009 2019