Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CP-304
ARC CLUTCH FITTING DC8
The entry into the quality of the original ARC armatures.
Identical in construction to the RC8, but with simplified cable take-up and cable adjustment which made a top price possible. Factory level of the original ARC fittings at a great price.
The DC8 is characterized by the low bearing clearance of the lever bearing. This results in a direct and undistorted transmission of the hand force to the clutch. No disturbing wobbling of the lever. Due to this and the ergonomically optimal arrangement, the lever permanently lies perfectly in the hand. The use of high-quality materials, the very precise processing as well as the high-quality surface treatment lead the ARC armatures on a quality level unequaled so far in the offroad market.
Like the RC8, the DC8 contains, in addition to the familiar ARC Flex lever, a thin nylon slip sleeve on the handlebar clamps. This allows the complete armature to rotate around the handlebar in the event of a crash, preventing the lever or armature from breaking
- Lever adjustable in position
- Virtually unbreakable due to rotation slip sleeve and flex lever
- Forged lever
- CNC manufactured, very high manufacturing quality, low manufacturing tolerances
- High quality materials and surface treatment
- Almost no lever play
- High wear resistance-> no bearing deflection
- Spare parts kits ensure long life and value retention
- all bikes with cable clutches from year of manufacture 2005