Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GBU-43-12-2.0
S-TECH PREMIUM FORK BUSHINGS
S-TECH PREMIUM bushings feature a high-quality sliding layer compound with excellent self-lubricating properties and high wear resistance at the same time. Precise manufacturing ensures tight tolerances and high dimensional accuracy. For all who have a high demand on the response and performance of their fork they are these bushings recommended
- very good sliding properties
- high proportion of self-lubricating components
- low friction values, very low stick-slip effect, very good responsiveness
- lower sensitivity to dirt ingress (contaminated oil) -> therefore good response for a longer time
Scope of delivery:
1 set (2 pieces)
S-TECH Workshop Tip:
- Clean the fork very thoroughly by completely disassembling the fork and rinsing all parts thoroughly. We recommend the cleaner MAXIMA SUSPENSION CLEAN for cleaning
- Dry the parts thoroughly. There must be no solvent or detergent residues in the fork components.
- use high quality fork oil as this is also very important for the running characteristics. We recommend the fork oil RACING FORK FLUID from MAXIMA.
- use the S-TECH PREMIUM bushings together with the SKF Simmerring kits, which also optimize the friction coefficient, to achieve the best possible performance
- use only high quality silicone based grease (e.g. our Turmsilon) to lubricate the Simmerring. Do not use greases (e.g. bearing grease)! If no high-quality silicone grease is available, then dip the Simmerrings before assembly for lubrication only in the fork oil.
- If possible, also use additives to improve the sliding properties, such as the HKS fork slide improver. Before assembly, apply small amounts of HKS to the dust cap (coat the sliding surface), to the simmrring (apply a thin layer to the grease pad) and to the sliding bushings. Also add 5-10 ml to the fork oil, mix it and pour this into the fork (for Closed Cartidge only into the outer chamber).
- Apply a high quality lubricant such as Fin Lube TF Spray to the inner tubes (chrome tubes) before assembly on the inner tubes (chrome tubes) and polish it in.
- If possible, polish the inner tubes thoroughly using a polishing compound and a fine abrasive fleece. Clamping in a lathe and polishing using the cross-grinding method is suitable for this purpose.
- The radial clearance on the bushing with the inner coating should not be greater than 0.15 mm. If this is greater, adjustment by means of feeler gauge tape is recommended.
Suitable for: GASGAS EC125 2001 2002 GASGAS EC200 2001 2002 GASGAS EC250 2001 2002 GASGAS EC300 2001 2002 GASGAS EC450F 2001 2002 HONDA CR125 1988 1989 HONDA CR250 1987 1988 HONDA CR500 1987 1988 HUSABERG FE400 2000 2000 HUSABERG FE501 2000 2000 HUSABERG FE600 2000 2000 HUSQVARNA TC85 2014 2023 KAWASAKI KDX200 1995 2006 KAWASAKI KDX220 1997 2005 KAWASAKI KDX250R 1991 1994 KAWASAKI KLX250R 1993 2012 KAWASAKI KLX250SR 1993 2012 KAWASAKI KX125 1991 1995 KAWASAKI KX250 1991 1995 KAWASAKI KX500 1991 1996 KTM DUKE125 2011 2015 KTM DUKE200 2011 2015 KTM EXC125 2000 2002 KTM EXC125SD 2000 2002 KTM EXC200 2000 2002 KTM EXC250 2000 2002 KTM EXC250SD 2000 2002 KTM EXC300 2000 2002 KTM EXC300SD 2000 2002 KTM EXC-F250SD 2007 2015 KTM EXCG250RACING 2002 2002 KTM EXE125 2000 2001 KTM FREERIDE250 2014 2017 KTM FREERIDE350 2012 2017 KTM SX105 2006 2011 KTM SX125 2000 2002 KTM SX200 2000 2002 KTM SX250 2000 2002 KTM SX380 2000 2002 KTM SX520 2000 2001 KTM SX85 2003 2023 YAMAHA YZ125 1991 1995 YAMAHA YZ250 1991 1995
|FORK TYPE:||WP 43|