Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: AI1060919E
VHM CARBON AIR FLOW KIT BY VHM
Designed for optimal air flow and made of real carbon. When the engine is running and temperatures rise, the airbox rubber usually deforms. This is due to the high temperatures as they soften, resulting in even less optimal airflow. Our carbon intake prevents the airbox from deforming and greatly improves ground performance.
To use this air intake on this model you will need a powerflow kit from Twin Air (part number 154222C). Also we can get this for them
Mounting the inlet1. Remove the
air filter cover.
2. First you need to remove the temperature sensor.
3. Make sure the temperature sensor is facing down
Hold the intake in one hand with the aluminum label facing you. Make small twisting motions as you push it.
4. Make sure the inlet is mounted all the way through, you must push it firmly. The hole for the temperature sensor should line up with the hole in the rubber.
5. Install the temperature sensor, it goes through the air box rubber and the intake.
6. Install the air filter carrier from the Twin Air Powerflow Kit 154222C and the air filter cover to drive. The standard air filter carrier is too low, Twin Air's air filter carrier is higher to fit the intake
-Massive improvement in ground performance
-Easy to install
-Prevents deformation of airbox rubber at high temperatures
-Includes hole for temperature sensor
Must be used in combination with Twin Air Powerflow Kit 154222C !!!!
Click here for installation instructions ------->
Suitable for: KTM EXC-F450 2019 2023 HUSQVARNA FE450 2019 2023 HUSQVARNA FE501 2019 2023