Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GBO-45-20-1.5
S-TECH PREMIUM FORK BUSHINGS S-TECH PREMIUM bushings feature a high-quality... more
Product information "S-TECH PREMIUM GLIDE BOOKS 46.7x20x1.5"
S-TECH PREMIUM FORK BUSHINGS
S-TECH PREMIUM bushings feature a high-quality sliding layer compound with excellent self-lubricating properties and high wear resistance at the same time. Precise manufacturing ensures tight tolerances and high dimensional accuracy. For all who have a high demand on the response and performance of their fork they are these bushings recommended
- very good sliding properties
- high proportion of self-lubricating components
- low friction values, very low stick-slip effect, very good responsiveness
- lower sensitivity to dirt ingress (contaminated oil) -> therefore good response for a longer time
Scope of delivery:
1 set (2 pieces)
S-TECH Workshop Tip:
- Clean the fork very thoroughly by completely disassembling the fork and rinsing all parts thoroughly. We recommend the cleaner MAXIMA SUSPENSION CLEAN for cleaning
- Dry the parts thoroughly. There must be no solvent or detergent residues in the fork components.
- use high quality fork oil as this is also very important for the running characteristics. We recommend the fork oil RACING FORK FLUID from MAXIMA.
- use the S-TECH PREMIUM bushings together with the SKF Simmerring kits, which also optimize the friction coefficient, to achieve the best possible performance
- use only high quality silicone based grease (e.g. our Turmsilon) to lubricate the Simmerring. Do not use greases (e.g. bearing grease)! If no high-quality silicone grease is available, then dip the Simmerrings before assembly for lubrication only in the fork oil.
- If possible, also use additives to improve the sliding properties, such as the HKS fork slide improver. Before assembly, apply small amounts of HKS to the dust cap (coat the sliding surface), to the simmrring (apply a thin layer to the grease pad) and to the sliding bushings. Also add 5-10 ml to the fork oil, mix it and pour this into the fork (for Closed Cartidge only into the outer chamber).
- Apply a high quality lubricant such as Fin Lube TF Spray to the inner tubes (chrome tubes) before assembly on the inner tubes (chrome tubes) and polish it in.
- If possible, polish the inner tubes thoroughly using a polishing compound and a fine abrasive fleece. Clamping in a lathe and polishing using the cross-grinding method is suitable for this purpose.
- The radial clearance on the bushing with the inner coating should not be greater than 0.15 mm. If this is greater, adjustment by means of feeler gauge tape is recommended.
Suitable for: APRILIA PEGASO650-ENDURO 2005 2015 APRILIA PEGASO650-TRAIL 2007 2015 APRILIA PEGASO650 2007 2015 APRILIA PEGASO650-FACTORY 2007 2015 BETA RR450 2005 2010 BETA RR520 2010 2010 BETA RR525 2005 2009 BMW F650GS 2006 2013 BMW G450X 2006 2010 BMW HP2 2004 2006 BMW F800GS 2008 2013 CAGIVA NAVIGATOR-1000 2003 2005 CAGIVA X-TRA-RAPTOR 2003 2005 CAGIVA RAPTOR-1000 2003 2005 GASGAS MC125 2004 2007 GASGAS MC250 2004 2004 GASGAS EC125 2003 2015 GASGAS EC200 2003 2015 GASGAS EC250 2003 2008 GASGAS EC300 2003 2008 GASGAS EC250F 2011 2012 GASGAS EC300F 2011 2012 GASGAS EC450F 2003 2008 GASGAS HALLEY450SM 2009 2009 GASGAS SM250 2003 GASGAS SM450FSR 2007 2008 HUSQVARNA CR125 1996 2008 HUSQVARNA SM450R 2003 2005 HUSQVARNA SMR630 2010 2011 HUSQVARNA TC250 2002 2007 HUSQVARNA TC450 2003 2005 HUSQVARNA TC570 2001 2002 TM MX250 1996 2004 TM MX250F 2002 2004 TM MX300 1997 2004 TM MX400F 2002 2003 TM MX450F 2004 2004 TM MX530F 2002 2004 HONDA CR250 1989 1991 HONDA CR500 1989 1991 TRIUMPH DAYTONA-T509 1997 2001 TRIUMPH DAYTONA-T595 1997 1998 TRIUMPH DAYTONA-955i 1997 2006 TRIUMPH TIGER-800XC 2011 2015
|FORK TYPE:||MARZOCCHI 45, SHOWA 45|
Related links to "S-TECH PREMIUM GLIDE BOOKS 46.7x20x1.5"