Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GBU-50-15-2.5
S-TECH PREMIUM FORK BUSHINGS
S-TECH PREMIUM bushings feature a high-quality sliding layer compound with excellent self-lubricating properties and high wear resistance at the same time. Precise manufacturing ensures tight tolerances and high dimensional accuracy. For all who have a high demand on the response and performance of their fork they are these bushings recommended
- very good sliding properties
- high proportion of self-lubricating components
- low friction values, very low stick-slip effect, very good responsiveness
- lower sensitivity to dirt ingress (contaminated oil) -> therefore good response for a longer time
Scope of delivery:
1 set (2 pieces)
S-TECH Workshop Tip:
- Clean the fork very thoroughly by completely disassembling the fork and rinsing all parts thoroughly. We recommend the cleaner MAXIMA SUSPENSION CLEAN for cleaning
- Dry the parts thoroughly. There must be no solvent or detergent residues in the fork components.
- use high quality fork oil as this is also very important for the running characteristics. We recommend the fork oil RACING FORK FLUID from MAXIMA.
- use the S-TECH PREMIUM bushings together with the SKF Simmerring kits, which also optimize the friction coefficient, to achieve the best possible performance
- use only high quality silicone based grease (e.g. our Turmsilon) to lubricate the Simmerring. Do not use greases (e.g. bearing grease)! If no high-quality silicone grease is available, then dip the Simmerrings before assembly for lubrication only in the fork oil.
- If possible, also use additives to improve the sliding properties, such as the HKS fork slide improver. Before assembly, apply small amounts of HKS to the dust cap (coat the sliding surface), to the simmrring (apply a thin layer to the grease pad) and to the sliding bushings. Also add 5-10 ml to the fork oil, mix it and pour this into the fork (for Closed Cartidge only into the outer chamber).
- Apply a high quality lubricant such as Fin Lube TF Spray to the inner tubes (chrome tubes) before assembly on the inner tubes (chrome tubes) and polish it in.
- If possible, polish the inner tubes thoroughly using a polishing compound and a fine abrasive fleece. Clamping in a lathe and polishing using the cross-grinding method is suitable for this purpose.
- The radial clearance on the bushing with the inner coating should not be greater than 0.15 mm. If this is greater, adjustment by means of feeler gauge tape is recommended.
Suitable for: BETA RR2504T 2005 2011 BETA RR350 2005 2011 BETA RR450 2005 2011 BETA RR525 2005 2009 BETA RR525 2005 2011 HUSQVARNA CR125 2007 2009 HUSQVARNA TC250 2006 2009 HUSQVARNA TC450 2006 2009 HUSQVARNA TE250 2007 2009 HUSQVARNA TE310 2009 2009 HUSQVARNA TE450 2006 2009 HUSQVARNA TE510 2006 2009 HUSQVARNA WR125 2007 2010 HUSQVARNA WR250 2007 2009 HUSQVARNA WR300 2007 2009 TM EN125 2007 2014 TM EN250 2007 2014 TM EN250F 2007 2014 TM EN300 2007 2014 TM EN450F 2007 2014 TM EN530F 2007 2014 TM MX125 2007 2014 TM MX144 2007 2014 TM MX250 2007 2014 TM MX250F 2007 2014 TM MX300 2007 2014 TM MX450F 2007 2014 TM MX530F 2007 2014
|FORK TYPE:||MARZOCCHI 50|