Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 90901
530MX 4-stroke engine oil with triple ester technology. 100% synthetic. 530MX was developed in the toughest racing series in the world. 530MX increases engine power and torque and produces excellent clutch performance - there is no better oil for modern MX/Offroad motorcycles.
Improved additives provide maximum protection for heavily loaded engine, transmission as well as clutch components
High-temperature cleaning additives keep the engine clean and damage-free. A special shear stability polymer maintains constant viscosity to prevent viscosity loss and clutch fade (clutch slippage). The
improvements achieved in the lab and on the dyno were tested and refined in the 2006 and 2007 U.S. Motocross and U.S. Supercross series. No other oil has won more championships in this!
- 100% synthetic, Triple ester based
- Motorcycle Specification API SG
- Meets or exceeds JASO MA
- 100% racing grade
- Very high shear stability
- Anti-wear and extreme pressure additives (leading in industrial applications)
- All weather formula
- Excellent clutch performance and durability
- superior engine purity
- Developed with the Pro Circuit Kawasaki Racing Team
This oil is designed for MX applications where peak performance and associated high RPMs are normal.530MX is our most expensive 4T engine oil, but delivers high performance and zero wear. No competitor offers an engine oil of this level. 530MX is different from other oils because of its triple ester formula. For this, three different ester plastics are incorporated into the formula for very specific reasons:
- The first ester material expands or polymerizes on the surface to increase volume. This creates a better seal on the piston ring. Most notably even at high speeds.
- The second ester substance has a unique ability to deposit coated parts, such as DLC (diamond like coating). DLC is known to be inert so most things do not react on its surface, making it much more unique in lubricating DLC parts
- The third ester substance is designed exclusively for lubrication and building up a rapid coating thickness as engine speed increases. This is important for racing engines that are under higher load and temperature.
Suitable for all air and water cooled 4-stroke engines. Safe for use in wet clutches and motorcycle transmissions
- 1 liter bottle
*Mitch Payton: Owner of the Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawaski Team
Suitable for:Suitable for: