Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GBU-46-12-2.0
S-TECH PREMIUM FORK BUSHINGS
S-TECH PREMIUM bushings have a high-quality sliding layer compound with excellent self-lubricating properties and high wear resistance at the same time. Precise manufacturing ensures tight tolerances and high dimensional accuracy. For all those who have a high demand on the response and performance of their fork, they are recommended these bushings
- very good sliding properties
- high proportion of self-lubricating components
- low friction values, very low stick-slip effect, very good response behavior
- lower sensitivity to dirt ingress (contaminated oil) -> therefore good response for a longer period of time
Scope of delivery:
1 set (2 pieces)
S-TECH Workshop Tip:
- Clean the fork very thoroughly by completely disassembling the fork and rinsing all parts thoroughly. We recommend the cleaner MAXIMA SUSPENSION CLEAN for cleaning
- Dry the parts thoroughly. There must be no solvent or detergent residues in the fork components.
- use high quality fork oil as this is also very important for the running characteristics. We recommend the fork oil RACING FORK FLUID from MAXIMA.
- use the S-TECH PREMIUM bushings together with the SKF Simmerring kits, which also optimize the friction coefficient, to achieve the best possible performance
- use only high quality silicone based grease (e.g. our Turmsilon) to lubricate the Simmerring. Do not use greases (e.g. bearing grease)! If no high-quality silicone grease is available, then dip the Simmerrings before assembly for lubrication only in the fork oil.
- If possible, also use additives to improve the sliding properties, such as the HKS fork slide improver. Before assembly, apply small amounts of HKS to the dust cap (coat the sliding surface), to the simmrring (apply a thin layer to the grease pad) and to the sliding bushings. Also add 5-10 ml to the fork oil, mix it and pour this into the fork (for Closed Cartidge only into the outer chamber).
- Apply a high quality lubricant such as Fin Lube TF Spray to the inner tubes (chrome tubes) before assembly on the inner tubes (chrome tubes) and polish it in.
- If possible, polish the inner tubes thoroughly using a polishing compound and a fine abrasive fleece. Clamping in a lathe and polishing using the cross-grinding method is suitable for this purpose.
- The radial clearance on the bushing with the inner coating should not be greater than 0.15 mm. If this is greater, adjustment by means of feeler gauge tape is recommended.
Suitable for: HONDA CR125 1997 2007 HONDA CR250 1995 1996 HONDA CR500 1996 2002 HONDA XR650 2000 2002 KAWASAKI KDX250 1991 1994 KAWASAKI KLX250 1994 1996 KAWASAKI KLX250S 2006 2014 KAWASAKI KLX250SF 2009 2010 KAWASAKI KLX300R 1997 2007 KAWASAKI KLX650C 1993 1996 KAWASAKI KLX650DI 1996 1996 KAWASAKI KLX650R 1993 1996 KAWASAKI KX125 1996 2001 KAWASAKI KX250 1996 2001 KAWASAKI KX500 1997 2004 KAWASAKI ZX6-R 1998 2002 KAWASAKI ZX9-R 1998 2003 SUZUKI RM250 2001 2003 YAMAHA WR250F 2001 2004 YAMAHA WR400F 1998 2000 YAMAHA WR426F 2001 2002 YAMAHA WR450F 2003 2004 YAMAHA YZ125 1996 2003 YAMAHA YZ250F 2001 2003 YAMAHA YZ250 1996 2003 YAMAHA YZ400F 1998 1999 YAMAHA YZ426F 2000 2002 YAMAHA YZ450F 2003 2003
|FORK TYPE:||KYB 46|